Ashfield Springs Ltd can manufacture springs from a variety of carbon steels, alloy steels and stainless steels in various grades dependant on customer specification, environmental considerations, fatigue requirements and commercial cost. These can be supplied shot-peened, bead-peened or vibratory de-burred in a variety of protective or decorative finishes, including zinc plating, delta tone and delta seal.
- Carbon Steel - Hard drawn and Oil Tempered
- Alloy Steel - Chrome Vanadium and Silicon Chrome
- Stainless Steel - Austenitic
- Copper Based Alloys - Phosphor Bronze and Beryllium Copper
- Nickel Based Alloys - Inconel 600 and Inconel X750