We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to provide you with information where you have given your consent (e.g. signing up for offers, promotions and updates), and secondly, to deal with a query you have asked us to answer.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent to do so.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your:
- phone number
- email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
- The personal information that we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. (for further information, see our cookies policy below)
Cookies & how they are used
What are cookies?
Most websites us cookies, or HTTP cookies, which are small text files that are stored on users' computers when using web browsers (the program you use to access the internet). They are used by websites for many different reasons, but most often to serve appropriate information for visitors or to enhance visitors' experience, or to help us understand how visitors use the website. Whatever cookies are used on this website, they do not identify you as a person, but as a computer and whether that computer has used the Website before.
Cookies used on our site:
Google Analytics and Addthis; Google Analytics is Google's visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic. Addthis is a feature that allows you to share a page with your social network, via Facebook, Twitter, email and a range of other external social websites:
The exact cookies used are:
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Google Analytics. Further information can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.